Hacking Equipments | C/C++ Coding | Updates:: Did you tried Our Online ? AdobePhotoshop |

Goto Top

Skype 5.0 Working Version

TODAY i was in a chat with my friend and he told me that the latest skype version is not working for my p.c so i suggest him older version for his use,, many other blunders giving wrong softwares to make newbies hacked but it is the 5.0 version of skype and its working version.



Download 5.0 version from here :




Password: www.h4ck3rcracks.blogspot.com




Regards,
Zulqurnain jutt


0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Having Confusion ,oH Dear ask me in comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

About Admin

I am a pro-programmer of C++ ,php i can crack some softwares and am a web desighner .I AM also on .


| Solve Byte © 2011 - 2016. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |