Hacking Equipments | C/C++ Coding | Updates:: Did you tried Our Online ? AdobePhotoshop |

Goto Top

13 March HC blogger Interface update !!

Assalam-0-Alaikum ,

                               Friends What you are Expecting ? it should be a game or Software post :p but Not its something that is much important for me But may be Not for some peoples , You Have Noticed that HC template was too much dark and search engines are really very angry on the Way i have managed the posts on HC blogger So , Better than Using it and editing it , i have to code my own Template to run the site that i want to manage it myself , After a 1 month Coding i Finally developed a site Template that can really Help me in many ways and Obviously You Too , 


I think You Guys have already seen How Much changes are made to the environment of HC blogger , we are wearing a new clothes with new Hopes :)

I have implemented the template 3 days back i know and you guys are now very much familiar with the paths , that was exactly my aim to implement it 1'st   So time can be saved , I know Many of you requesting lots of stuff day by day , They bundle of problems are solved on Our Fb page  to Give you a full support , We are Upgrading Ourselves and hope that Our subscribers will experience the best Internet experience ever , and you know clap can't be done from One side. :) 


1 comment :

  1. thankx for knowing (Y) pakiten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Having Confusion ,oH Dear ask me in comments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

About Admin

I am a pro-programmer of C++ ,php i can crack some softwares and am a web desighner .I AM also on .


| Solve Byte © 2011 - 2016. All Rights Reserved | Back To Top |